Friday, March 25, 2011

My Clothespins are missing

Istiqlál (Independence), 5 Baha (Splendor), 168 BE – Friday, March 25, 2011 about 6:36 PM Pacific Time

My clothespins are missing. I do not know where the container is located. I have looked everywhere I can think of, but I cannot find them. I hung two light blankets out today without clothespins and the wind blew then off the line. Fortunately, the blankets were dry before they hit the ground; still I need the clothespins because next time I may not be that lucky.

I remember seeing the contain last week; I am not sure which room it was in. I have looked in the kitchen, the living room, the bathrooms, and the bedrooms. I cannot find the clothespins; therefore, I am going have to buy more clothespins. I have more laundry to wash and no way the hang them safely on the line.

I do not need an electric dryer because I have a nice solar dryer in my backyard. All I have to do is hang clothes on it, but I need clothespins to keep the wet clothes on the line. Lately, the wind has blown and the wind blows the clothes off the line without something holding them on.

No comments: