Saturday, June 28, 2008

My browser has been acting up lately

Jalál (Glory), 5 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Saturday, June 28, 2008 about 6:46 PM PDT

My browser has been acting up lately. At least, I think it is my browser; all though, it could just as easily be my Internet connection. I connect to the Internet over the telephone lines, which means both slow downloads and uploads. However, lately I click on a ULR and I get an error message.

Actually, I get one of several different error messages. Sometimes say to retype in the URL and other times it just cannot find the address. When it cannot find the address it usually gives me an ENS error. If I click on the URL again, then it finds the page with no problem.

True, sometimes the problem is my fault because I am tab browsing with a dial up connection. It is possible to tab browse with a dial-up connection, but you have to wait for the first tab to find the address and then go to the second tab to let it find another URl. I am going to have to learn to deal with the problem, because DSL is out of the question right now. On the bright side, I am learning patience.

No comments: