Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday, June 26, 2007

Istijlál (Majesty), 3 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Thursday, June 26, 2008 about 5:27 PM PDT


  1. Today I am thankful that the hole my mother's leg is healing
  2. Today I am thankful that I paid only $4.19 cents for gas when I bought last bought it
  3. Today I am thankful that we went out for country fried steak yesterday
  4. Today I am thankful that there is a slight wind blowing through the stone pine tree
  5. Today I am thankful that my Internet connection holds long enough to make a blog entry
  6. Today I am thankful that I go back to work next week
  7. Today I am thankful that we have chocolate ice cream in the freezer
  8. Today I am thankful that I am a member of writing.com
  9. Today I am thankful that we still have and entire case of bottled water
  10. Today I am thankful we have enough coffee and filters in the house to make several fresh carafes of coffee

There is my thankful Thursday list for the last Thursday in June 2008. I have decided that instead of griping about the price of gas, which does not good. I will be thankful that I didn't pay more for it. Maybe I need to take this approach with other things in my life as well. Sometimes we can't see what we have to be grateful for until we start listing the items.

No comments: