Monday, June 23, 2008

My Mother’s leg is healing nicely

Kamál (Perfection), 19 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Monday, June 23, 2008 about 7:09 PM PDT

My mother's leg is healing nicely. The nurse was in today to change the packing inside the hole and the bandage on the leg. She measured the hole and it was four inches across instead of five inches this time. Mom's walking better then she walked last week.

I am going to have to get a light for her bedroom. Right now she is sleeping in the hospital bed, which is in the dining room so she doesn't need a light in her bedroom right now. However, when the leg is healed she will.

I took the light out of her bedroom and put it in the dining room. The light I had in there had a broken switch. It just cost too much money to have the switch replaced, so the light is in my garage waiting for me to take it to the trash. The light is going to stay there a while because by the time I get the trashcans dragged to the curb, I'm just too tired to take the light.

I think I'm going to have to buy a plastic trashcan that I can roll to the curb. Rolling a plastic trashcan is easier then dragging the cans I have to the curb twice a week. I never get all the cans or trash to the curb in one week. It's getting a bit irritating to always have trash in my garage waiting to go to the curb. A plastic trashcan I could roll to the curb would solve the problem. In addition, my mother could roll a plastic trashcan to the curb. She wants to help me take the trash to the curb, but the cans we have are just too difficult for her to handle.

No comments: