Saturday, June 07, 2008

Going to be up all night

Jalál (Glory), 3 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Saturday, June 7, 2008 about 7:14 PM PDT

I'm going to be up all night. I have computer maintenance, file download and review on writing.com to complete. The computer maintenance comes first of course and then the file downloads. Between the two, I will do a couple of reviews. The file I'm going to download takes a while, so perhaps I can cat nap while it's downloading.

I did have other plans for tomorrow besides sleeping, but I can't do the download or maintenance during the week because I work and they take a long time. I don't like to leave things like that alone very long while a download occurs. I already tried to download the software twice and it didn't complete properly. I'll have to do it later tonight.

I need to get DSL, it would make my life so much easier. Of course, with a dial-up connection one does learn patience. Patience is something I seem to be lacking lately. It could be that I need to get back on my meds; being off them may affect my moods. I have a doctor's appointment Monday afternoon to discuss the results of lab tests. The doctor will probably give me a prescription for my meds then. I hope so, because I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

No comments: