Saturday, June 21, 2008

Feast is Monday evening at 7:30

Jalál (Glory), 17 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Saturday, June 21, 2008 about 5:39 PM PDT

Feast is Monday evening at 7:30 PM, but I'm not sure where. I'll call someone tomorrow and find out. I have a phone connection to the internet, so it's easier for me to call then for the phone committee to get me.

Speaking of phones I'm going to have to delete all the messages off my answering machine. I didn't realize until this afternoon that the machine is full and can't hold any more messages. I know this because the answering machine usually picks up on the third ring, but today the phone rings until I answered it or the person hangs up.

Deleting the messages is just one more task I have to do. I did get a lot done today or it seemed like a lot. I took two cans of trash to the curb this morning and one recyclable bin. I still have one can of trash in the garage I have to take out on Wednesday. However, by Wednesday there will be at least one more can. Recyclables are picked up every two weeks, so I'm going to have a lot of those to take out next time.

I'm going to have to get on the ball and get most of the recyclables taken out next time or I'm going to be all summer getting the bins to the curb. I'm partly responsible for the amount of recyclables to take out. The winds we had earlier in the year are partly responsible as well. If I take the recyclables out the night before on windy nights, then the stuff is scattered all through the neighborhood. However, if I don't take it out the night before, it means I have to watch the time and make sure I have it out before 7:00 AM and sometimes that just isn't possible.

No comments: