Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thankful Thursday: Gratitude on a May afternoon

Istijlal (Majesty), 4 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 173 BE - Thursday, May 19, 2016 about 7:32 PM PDT 

I am thankful for the wind this afternoon because it makes the day cooler and gives me ideas for poems. 

I am thankful for the long days because it means there is more daylight time. 

I am thankful for cold bottles of water because it help keeps me cooler on warm days. 

I am thankful that I found some more of my mother's poems to put with here collection. 

I am thankful for program with a spell and grammar checker because it helps me find the minor errors in a document. 

I am thankful that I could afford to pay for my prescription today. 

I am thankful that my checking account is not overdrawn today. 

I am thankful for the coffee I had before breakfast this morning. 

I am thankful that I could afford to pay the electric bill this month. 

I am thankful that I could afford to pay my internet provider this month. 

No comments: