Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Speculations on My Coming Week

Jamal (Beauty), 7 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 173 BE - Sunday, May 22, 2016 about 4:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

I have a full week of planned of cleaning out desk drawers. My computer desk has five drawers which I decided to clean out last week. I cleaned out  one drawer. That was a difficult job because I had to figure out what was keeping the drawer from opening. I finally managed to get the item out and discovered it was an empty plastic CD holder. 

When I finished cleaning out the drawer I found numerous poem and story beginnings, which I kept and put back in the drawer to work on at leisure. I will work on them, as soon as I get the other four drawers cleaned out. I'll start on one of the drawers, the largest of the four, on Monday. Think I will begin cleaning it out in the afternoon after I finish writing and doing some surveys. 

I did some surveys today. The surveys I completed were rather long, so I am going to limit myself to one or two survey websites a day. The total surveys well be no more than six and  no less than three. That way I will at least ear a little money or a few points while I am cleaning out my desk drawers. After I finish the desk drawers, I have to start on some boxes in my bedroom. 

No comments: