Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday Afternoon Thoughts

Fidal (Grace), 14 Jamál (Beauty), 173 BE - Tuesday, May 10, 2016 about 2:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's Tuesday afternoon of the second week in May 2016. The year seems to be flying past with one day barely ending before another begins. I'm sitting in front of my computer composing this blog entry while somewhere in my neighborhood a dog is barking. I'm not getting up to see why the dog is barking because by the time I got out the front door the dog would no longer be barking. 

The day seems to  pass slowly but the week is swift in its passing. It seems like just yesterday it was the beginning of the week, but now we are almost half over. As I pause to contemplate the passage of time while eating a grape  I wonder where the past four months have gone. I'm not sure that I've accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish by this time. I still have several months to go before celebrating another year, so I have a little time to accomplish the things I want. 

I know if I push myself I can get a few goals accomplished before the end of 2016. I have to push myself harder then I've been doing. I also have to look at my 2016 goals again. I think the last time I looked at them was in January. I remember one of them, which is the one I will accomplish by the end of May. I'll have to look at the rest to remind myself of what they are. 

No comments: