Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy Last Day of May

Fidal (Grace), 17 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 173 BE - Tuesday, May 31, 2016 about 7:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time 

The last day of May 
Seven months left in the year 
Two desk drawers cleaned out 

It's the last day of May 2016, I have three desk drawers to clean out before the end of the  year. I plan to have them all cleaned and straightened out before the end of June because I have several boxes in my bedroom that I have to organize and clean out before December 31, 2016. 

I'm looking forward to see what I find in the other drawers. In the last drawer I cleaned out I found my Grandmother's clothes brush and a ring with a red stone in it. I suppose I should take the ring to the pawn shop to see if it is a ruby. I doubt the stone in the ring is a ruby, but the ring itself might be gold. I'll hve to consider taking it to the pawn shop sometime in June. 

No comments: