Friday, May 13, 2016

This Isn't Funny Friday

Istiqlal (Independence), 17 Jamál (Beauty), 173 BE - Friday, May 13, 2016 about 3:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time

This isn't funny Friday! I attempted to open a document I had on the cloud, but it won't let me edit it in the browser. This means I either have to print off a copy and retype it or see if it will let me copy and past to a file on writing.com. I then attempted to open a new document on the same cloud without success. I have a newsletter to get out this weekend, which I was going to put on the cloud, but since the word documents are being difficult I will compose it and save it on writing.com.

This is a busy weekend, what with the newsletter and offline work I have to do. On Monday I will print the documents I have saved on the cloud and then clean delete all the documents. Of course, by Monday everything will probably be working the way it before today, which means I won't have a problem until Friday the Thirteenth rolls around again next year.

No comments: