Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Tuesday Afternoon in May

Fidal (Grace), 2 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 173 BE - Tuesday, May 17, 2016 about 4:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's a beautiful day in Las Vegas. This afternoon the sun is shining. There is no wind blowing right now. There  was a wind this morning. When I went out to check the mailbox it  was chilly. I didn't put on a jacket or a sweater because I wasn't going very far. I suppose I could have used a sweater, but by the time I decided I needed one I was halfway to the mailbox. 

A windy morning 
A little bit chilly but 
Nice all the same. 

Yesterday I cleaned out one of my desk drawers. I threw some stuff away, but I kept the poem and story starts I found. I will begin working on some of them later today. The poem's shouldn't be too difficult to deal with. I'm not sure about the story starts because I'm not sure what I intended to do with them originally. Maybe I will use them as beginnings for some of the 44 short stories I'm writing this year. 

No comments: