Thursday, June 02, 2016

Thankful Thursday: The First Thankful Thursday in June 2016

Istijlal (Majesty), 18 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 173 BE - Thursday, June 2, 2016 about 1:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

What am I  thankful for today? 

I am thankful that my checking account is not overdrawn. 

I am thankful that I still have an active internet connection to my apartment. 

I am thankful that I still have electricity to my apartment. 

I am thankful that I have a working air conditioner in my apartment. Today the temperature is supposed to reach 105. 

I am thankful for fresh brewed coffee. 

I am thankful that my sister came into Las Vegas today. 

I am thankful for cold bottles of water. 

I am thankful for this beautiful late spring day. 

I am thankful that I have some cash in my purse. 

I am thankful that I found my Grandmother Mary's clothes brush when I cleaned out a desk drawer. 

No comments: