Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Monday, Busy Monday

Kamal (Perfection), 1 Qawl (Speech), 172 BE - Monday, November 23, 2015 about 6:31 AM Pacific Standard Time

My morning begin with a cup of cold coffee. When I went into the kitchen to make the coffee this morning, I found leftover coffee in the coffee maker's glass carafe. I poured the coffee into my cup and drink it while I was making this morning's fresh coffee. I didn't want to throw the coffee out and I didn't want to heat it up in the microwave, so I drink it.

Today is going to be busy because I have to pick up my senior commodities for this month. I also have some writing projects to finish before Friday and Saturday. I also have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday. I'm not planning to go any where special for the rest of the week. I'm not going to participate in Black Friday this year, but then I never participate in Black Friday. About the only thing I might do Friday is get gas and only then if I don't do it on Tuesday.


A Happy Monday
is always a busy day
take action to stave off depression.


No comments: