Tuesday, November 03, 2015

My Body's Clock is Resetting Itself

Fidal (Grace), 19 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 172 BE - Tuesday, November 3, 2015 about 2:29 PM Pacific Standard Time.

I feel iffy. I don't feel bad, but I don't feel good either. I think my body clock is still resetting itself. I'm getting used to standard time again. When the time returns to standard time in November it takes my body clock about a week to recalibrate. I will go through the same thing in the spring when the time jumps forward to Daylight Saving Time.

I will have to push myself for the next few days to move forward. I will think it's one hour ahead of what it really is. I will not be late for appointments because I don't have any appointments until November 16. I think afternoons are the worst because I want to take a nap at 2:00 instead of 3:00 PM.

I wish Nevada would decide to remain on the same time all year long. I don't care if it's Standard Time or Daylight Time, I just want it to remain the same all year. Of course that would throw a bolt into the schedules of the California tourist. However, I'm sure they would learn to deal with it. I's sure this jumping ahead and jumping back is dangerous.

No comments: