Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Catching up on Tuesday afternoon

Fidal (Grace), 7 ‘Qudrat (Power), 172 BE - Tuesday, November 10, 2015 about 4:08 PM Pacific Standard Time

I had to get offline early on Monday because I wasn't feeling well. I couldn't think of anything to write for my NaNo novel or anything else. I decided to take a break and get back to work today. I'm doing alright so far. I finished chapter ll in my novel and will start on chapter 12. Today I found it easier to write. It was easier to push through to the end of chapter 11.

I think I'll have to take more breaks during the day so that I don't get to the point where I can't think. Perhaps go outside for a little walk. I have to get a blood test early Thursday morning, but on Wednesday I think I'll stay home and continue to get caught up. Right now I'm going to post this and do some review before writing another chapter or anything like that.

No comments: