Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Cyber Monday

Kamal (Perfection), 8 Qawl (Speech), 172 BE - Monday, November 30, 2015 about 8:06 AM Pacific Standard Time

It's a cold 39 degrees here in Las Vegas. I plan to remain home today because I have to leave the house on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesday I have to pay the rent and then on Wednesday and Friday I have doctors appointments. I will work online today, but I don't think I'll purchase anything. Of course, I could change my mind after I determine if I have enough money to pay the rent and make an online purchase.

I've already drink two cups of coffee this morning, so it's time for breakfast. I'll go get another cup of coffee before seeing what's in the fridge to fix for breakfast. I'm sort of hungry, but I don't know what I want to eat. When I woke up this morning I was in a good mood; however, not my mood has darkened so I think it must be time for something to eat and a prayer or meditation session.

No comments: