Sunday, November 01, 2015

I Need to Set a Clock Back

Jamal (Beauty), 17 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 172 BE - Sunday, November 1, 2015 2:27 PM Pacific Standard Time.

I just realized I didn't set the clock on the electric range back. I didn't think about sitting it back last night nor this morning. Not that it made much difference because the rest of the clocks in the house are automatically set back. It's just that I don't take my cellphone to the kitchen when I do dishes. The only time I need a clock in the kitchen is when I'm at the sink.

I use the timer on the stove when I bake, but it doesn't matter what time the clocks reads when I'm using the timer. I suppose I'd better go in there and reset the clock. I might want to know what time it is when I wash the dishes tomorrow. I've been so busy today that I just got a change to relax a little before going on to something else.

This morning I paid the rent and then stopped at two different stores. The first store was a supermarket to pick up a container of coffee. Then next I stopped at a drug store. I wouldn't have stopped at the drug store if I could have bought the item I wanted in the size I wanted at the supermarket. I guess I'd better post this and then reset the clock in the kitchen.

No comments: