Monday, November 16, 2015

Meditation Monday: Daily Meditation

Kamal (Perfection), 13 Qudrat (Power), 172 BE - Monday, November 16, 2015 about 1:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

For the past fifteen days I have managed to meditate everyday. I usually meditate in the morning, but not always. I am participating in a twenty-one day free online meditation experience. I have six days to go and then I have decided how I am going to continue meditating. I know that I will use the my prayer beads and chant God's Most Great Name ninety-five times. I have to decide whether to meditate in the living room or in my bedroom.


Meditate each day
Each day chant God's Most Great Name:
Do I chant at dawn?

If I decide to chant in my bedroom then I need to move the chair. Right now the char sit against the east wall which means I am facing west. I need to face east when I chant the Greatest Name. I think I will get in the bedroom and change the position of the chair either Thursday or Friday. Probably Friday since I am planning to do the laundry on Thursday.

No comments: