Friday, July 31, 2015

Thoughts at the end of July 2015

Istiqlal (Independence), 19 Kalimát (Words), 172 BE - Friday, July 31, 2015 about 1:34 pm Pacific Daylight Time


July comes to an end
August requires a new action plan
More exercise
A balanced diet

Part of my August action plan is to take advantage of some of the exercise programs offered at the Humana Summerlin Guidance Center on West Charleston in Las Vegas. I also plan to see my doctor to discuss an issues I'm having with my legs. The balanced diet will be a little more difficult because I have to check the potassium count in some of the food I eat. That can be difficult because potassium isn't always listed on the packages and it isn't listed at all on fresh fruits. This means I have to go online to check the potassium count in some of the food I eat.

No comments: