Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday: I have a lot to be thankful for

Istijlal (Majesty), 4 Kalimát (Words), 172 BE - Thursday, July 16, 2015 about 3:01 pm Pacific Daylight time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...for the love seat and couch I have in my living room.

02. ,,,that my checking account is not overdrawn today.

03. ...for waking up at 2:00 am because I got a lot of writing accomplished.

04. ...that I had nectarines for breakfast.

05. ...for the beautiful summer days we are experiencing here in Las Vegas.

06. ...that I have written a poem everyday for the past six days.

07. ...for the bedroom sets I now have in my bedrooms.

08. ...that my sister came to Las Vegas today.

09. ...for the white fish I have in the freezer because I can have fish for supper today.

10. ...that this is Thursday and I can find ten things to be thankful for.

No comments: