Monday, July 27, 2015

Meditation Monday: Changing my Method of Mediation

Kamal (Perfection), 15 Kalimát (Words), 172 BE - Monday, July 27, 2015 about 11:19 am Pacific Daylight Time

I moved into my new apartment in the first week of June. This month, a friend who was moving to a smaller place gave me some furniture. I have also changed the time and method of method. I now meditate in the late afternoon or evening rather then at random intervals throughout the day.

Since I have both a love seat and a couch, I can chose which one I sit on when meditating. Right now I am using the love seat, but this may change when I get a mattress for my bed and move the chair in the bedroom against the west wall because I face east when I meditate.


My Meditation

1. Say a prayer of protection.

2. Chant God's Most Great Name 95 times using prayer beads to count.

3. Sit quietly for several minutes (at least five) with my eyes closed while breathing deeply.

4. Write something in my journal.

5. Say a prayer of gratitude.

No comments: