Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Midweek Reflections on a Partly Cloudy Day in Las Vegas

'Idal (Justice), 10 Kalimát (Words), 172 BE - Wednesday, July 22, 2015 about 3:24 pm Pacific Daylight Time

The scattered clouds keep getting in the way of the sun. It dims the light coming in my front window which makes it more difficult to see the screen or read a book. I don't like turning on an electric light unless I absolutely have to. The temperature at 2:56 pm was 100 degrees which is a bit below average.

It is a beautiful day. The white clouds stand out against the blue sky. The sun, because of the clouds, cast shadows of varying darkness. The wind is blowing at about 15 mph with gust of 24 mph. I left the house at about 7:30 am this morning and returned about 9:30 am. The drive was pleasant in the refreshing morning. I enjoyed the drive and I enjoyed returning home to my little two bedroom apartment.

I am planning another early morning drive on Thursday and then again on Friday. This weekend, unless someone wants to take me somewhere, I plan to remain home because I have a lot of work both on and offline to do. I have enough salad, fruit, and meat to last me the weekend and into next week, so I will not be going to the supermarket. I might go to the bank to make a deposit into my checking account.

No comments: