Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Midweek Reflections on Changing Addresses

'Idal (Justice), 16 Raḥmat (Mercy), 172 BE - Wednesday, July 8, 2015 about 12:21 pm Pacific Daylight Time

I've lived in this apartment for over a month and I'm still changing addresses. It's my own fault because I didn't keep a list of all the addresses I need to change. As a results, I have to change each address as I think about it. I'm listing all the address I have changed so that I can remember them when and if I move again. I don't like moving. Moving is stressful, even when it's only moving into the apartment next door.

Today I changed four addresses. I changed my drivers license address online, the website ask me if I wanted to change my voter registration address and I said yes. That's one address I don't have to worry about dealing with, but I still have a lot more addresses to change. I haven't checked to mail yet so I may have more to change when I check that. I still have one more address to change before I check the mail.

The address I have left to change are long distance calls. I think the offices may be back east or in the middle of the country; this means I have to call them between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time or Central Daylight Time. I guess I'd better post this and then make the telephone call to change the next address.

No comments: