Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thankful Thursday: June 18, 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 14 Núr (Light), 172 BE - Thursday, June 18, 2015 about Sunset Pacific Daylight time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...for cool indoor air because we have an excessive heat warning for the Las Vegas valley.

02. ...that I received a packet of coupons from Smith's Food and Drug store today.

03. ...for bottles of ice water that helps to keep me cool on hot days.

04. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.

05. ...for the three individual containers of yogurt I have in the refrigerator.

06. ...that I have enough coffee to last me the rest of the month.

07. ...for what little sleep I get at night.

08. ...that Baha'u''llah revealed prayers for every situation I encounter in life.

09. ...for afternoon naps.

10. ,,,that I have an apartment to get in out of the Las Vegas heat.

No comments: