Thursday, June 04, 2015

Thankful Thursday: The First Thankful Thursday in June 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 19 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 172 BE - Thursday, June 4, 2015 about 9:50 am Pacific Daylight Time

On the first Thankful Thursday in June 2015,
I am thankful...

01. ...for freshly brewed hot coffee to start out the day.

02. ...that I received a small jar of peanut butter when I picked up my Senior Commodities allotment on Wednesday.

03. ...for the beautiful gray and dirty white clouds covering the morning sky.

04. ...that I received two bottles of grape juice when I picked up my Senior Commodities allotment on June 3.

05. ...for the leftovers in the refrigerator so that I don't have to fix anything except leftovers today.

06. ...that I have an appointment with either my doctor or her nurse practitioner on Friday. I have an issues, which showed up after Sunday, May 31, that I have to talk to one of them about.

07. ...for neighbors and strangers in h is neighborhood who honk their car horns for no apparent reason. This startles me, which makes sure I'm awake.

08. ...that, despite the stress I've dealt with the past couple of years, I still have my sense of humor.

09. ...for the sun peeking through the cloud cover and casting palm tree shadows across the sidewalk in front of my apartment.

10. ...that sparrows and other birds are singing in the pine tree across the street.

No comments: