Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday Summary: Now all I need is a digital camera

Jalal (Glory), 16 Núr (Light), 172 BE - Saturday, June 20, 2015 about 4:03 pm Pacific Daylight Time

My new printer came today. I ordered it just before I moved from apartment 2 to apartment 3, so I didn't expect it to arrive for another couple of weeks. I will hook it up either Sunday or Monday, depending on how much more work I have to do in the kitchen and living room. I've been in this apartment for eleven or twelve days, which means I have a lot more unpacking and rearranging to do.

Today I finished seasoning my cookware set and now I have to find a place for it. I don't have room in my kitchen and I don't have a digital camera to take a before picture so that I can take an after photo. I suppose I could use my cellphone, unfortunately I have no idea how to upload a picture from my cellphone to either my blog or my e-mail. The phone was free so I don't think it has an attachment to connect to my computer to upload pictures.

Right now I'm cooked ground turkey (I think it's ground turkey, but it could be ground chicken) in the stew pot. When the meat is finished and seasoned to my liking then I will decide whether to make Spanish rice or turkey stew. My doctor told me to cut down on the beef therefore, I have to use turkey or chicken if I want meat with my meal. I would love to take a picture of whichever recipe I decide to make for Foodie Friday. The problem is that I don't have enough points on the survey website to purchase either a digital camera or a fancy phone.

No comments: