Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Summary: At the End of an Historic Week

Jalal (Glory), 4 Raḥmat (Mercy), 172 BE - Saturday, June 27, 2015 about 10:00 am Pacific Daylight Time

The last week in June 2015 was an eventful and historic week so I'm not sure where to start summarizing my feelings. I'm not sure I can at this moment because I haven't a chance to full digest or meditate on the events that occurred. The one thing I'm sure of is that God's will is always done.

I'm 68 going on 69 years old, I've lived through the twentieth and into the twenty-first century. I've witnessed a lot of cultural, political, and spiritual changes in the six decades I've lived upon this planet. Some of those changes were immediately perceived as good, some as bad, and some ambiguous. No matter what the change that occurred God's will always wins out in the end.

No comments: