Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday Summary of the Second Week in June 2015

Jalal (Glory), 9 Núr (Light), 172 BE - Saturday, June 13, 2015 about 3:03 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Tuesday, June 9: Signed lease papers and, with the help of my neighbors, moved from apartment 2 to apartment 3.

Wednesday, June 10: My sister came into Las Vegas and signed her part of the lease paper. After she left I moved boxes into bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. Next I moved the computer desk to the west wall of the living and then decided that the south wall would be a better location. I moved the loveseat from the south wall to the north side of the room. I moved the computer desk to the south wall and then the television to the west wall. The other desk was placed at the east wall when the furniture was moved in, so I left it there because both computers will fit on one desk.

At sometime during the day I looked into the freezer, found out the refrigerator wasn't working, and called the leasing agent. Then I call a neighbor to put the meat in her freezer, which she did.

Thursday, June 11: I spent the day doing stuff around the apartment while waiting for two different technicians. One to connect the internet, land line, and television to the cable. The other to fix the refrigerator. The refrigerator technician was early and he brought a working fridge with hie. The cable tech was late; however, I go a new cable box and remote for the television.

I took everything out of the nonworking fridge and then put it back in the one that worked. At sometime during the day, I called the pharmacy to see if the doctor had faxed my levothyroxine prescription into the pharmacist. I then called my doctor to let her know about the prescription because I knew I would be out by Sunday. After that I tossed leftovers that either spoiled because of the nonworking refrigerator or because I put them in the refrigerator in apartment 2 and forgot about them.

Friday, June 12: I called the doctor again about the prescription. I then decided I had to go to the grocery store for a few things. I went to the store and purchased the food items I wanted. Latter in the afternoon, the pharmacy called to say the doctor had faxed the prescription and my medication was ready to pick up. I called the pharmacy to say I would pick it up on Saturday.

Saturday, June 13: I woke up and I realized I hadn't been eating properly for the past four days. When I went to pick up my meds I also purchased a whole roasted or baked chicken because I had a dollar off coupon and the whole chickens they bake tastes much better then those I bake (I'll take care of that when I can get a roasting pan). I had chicken for lunch with enough leftover to have it again tomorrow. I warm the chicken up on top of the stove and bake a cherry pie in the oven. I purchased an unbaked cherry pie on Friday with the specific intent of trying out the oven.

No comments: