Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Summary: May 2015

Jalal (Glory), 14 Aẓamat (Grandeur), 172 BE - Saturday, May 30, 2015 about 10:05 am Pacific Daylight Time

Shall I
recapitulate,
perhaps I should write
encapsulate,
the merry month of May.

Was May 2015 a merry, joyful, or happy month? As I look back over the past twenty-nine days, I wonder if merry is a good way to describe May. The weather was nice, which in Las Vegas means that we did not experience triple digit temperatures. According to the weather forecast, this is supposed to change today. Temperatures across the valley are supposed to rise into the triple digits with the high expected to be about 103 degrees Fahrenheit.

What shall I write
about May
that hasn't already been said.

For me, May is passing successfully. I still have $10.00 in my purse. I ate my first watermelon, which I received at one of the food banks, of the year. My checking account was not overdrawn. I wrote several romance stories (a new genre for me). I wrote several poems and one was a romantic poem.

No comments: