Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Midweek Reflections on a New Filter for My Brita Pitcher

Idal (Justice), 9 Jamál (Beauty), 172 BE - Wednesday, May 6, 2015 about 9:12 am Pacific Daylight Time

I finally purchased a new filter for my Brita® pitcher. I had a checkout coupon for $2.50 off a three pack so when I went to the store on Saturday, May 2. I used the coupon when I purchased a 3-pack of new filters. The new filters I purchased on Saturday are different from the ones the company used to have. I purchased the new and improved filters which eliminates soaking the filter before putting it in the pitcher. This helps in two ways. First it is a time saver because I can put the filter in the pitcher immediately. Second it lets me use the container I was soaking the filter in for something else. In this case, making own salad dress or hotcakes because the container I used to soak the filter in was the one I also used to mix those foods. Another thing I noticed about the new filter is no black flakes in the pitcher. When I used the old filter I always noticed black flake in the water reservoir after putting water in it. Even though I have not used this new filter very long, I like it better then the old filter already.

No comments: