Friday, May 08, 2015

Foodie Friday: Cranberry Apple Juice Ginger Ale

Istiqlal (Independence), 11 Jamál (Beauty), 172 BE - Friday, May 8, 2015 about 1:51 pm Pacific Daylight Time

I picked up my senior commodities today. In one of the bags was a 2 qt. jug of apple juice. I have an 11.5 fluid oz. bottle of concentrated cranberry juice. According to the direction on the cranberry juice, I need to mix the cranberry juice with 35 fluid oz. of water. I will mix the concentrated cranberry juice with apple juice instead of water, which means I may have to add slightly more apple juice then I would water. I will taste it once I have to juice mixed to see. I have mixed apple juice with the concentrated cranberry juice before and then I had to add a little more apple juice to make it taste right for me. Another way to do it is make the cranberry apple juice and then when I go to drink it mix it with ginger ale. This combination tastes good as well.

No comments: