Thursday, May 07, 2015

Thankful Thursday: The first thankful Thursday in May 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 10 Jamál (Beauty), 172 BE - Thursday, May 7, 2015 about 6:09 pm Pacific Daylight Time

I am thankful for
pine limbs dancing in the wind
sun casts long shadows

I am thankful that I was able to take an afternoon nap while I listened to the wind blowing through my neighborhood.

I am thankful for
the one-half sub sandwich in
refrigerator.

I am thankful that I have a coupon for a free dozens eggs. I will get them when I go to pick up my eye drop prescription on Friday.

I am thankful for
the cranberry juice I have
waiting in the fridge.

I am thankful that I was able to purchase a new water filter for my pitcher when I went to the store last week.

I am thankful for
scrambled eggs with bacon
and a green salad.

I am thankful that I have turkey bacon in the refrigerator waiting for me to fix it for breakfast.

I am thankful for
the sound of the wind blowing
through the neighborhood palm trees.

I am thankful that I did not have to turn the cool air on today.

No comments: