Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Summary: Days of Drama

Jalal (Glory), 7 Aẓamat (Grandeur), 172 BE - Saturday, May 23, 2015 9:42 am Pacific Daylight Time


An exciting week
Not what I was wishing for
The drama is past

Except for a barking dog and cooing pigeons, it's quiet in my neighborhood this morning. After all the drama of the last two or three days this is a relief. Beginning on Wednesday evening and extending through Friday afternoon the drama level was higher then I've witnessed. Most of the chaos concerned neighbors shouting, yelling, and cussing each other out either on the street or in their apartments with their windows open.

On Friday afternoon we had a bit more excitement. The police blocked the Eastern entrance to my alley off. They also block the Fremont entrance to 21st street off. I don't know what was going on. I don't know who or what they were looking for. I just happy the excitement is over with for a little while.

Despite all the drama and excitement, I accomplished a few things this week. I wrote two short stories and finished a poem. I also managed to pick up my medication and make some blog entries. I didn't get everything done I wanted to do, but that's all right because no one ever accomplishes everything they want done in a week's time.

No comments: