Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thankful Thursday: The Fourth Thankful Thursday in April 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 15 Jalál (Glory), 172 BE - Thursday, April 23, 2015 about 8:37 am Pacific Daylight Time

On the fourth Thankful Thursday in April 2015 I am thankful...

01. ...for the bird singing in the pine tree across the street.

02. ...that Baha'u'llah declared in mission in the Garden of Ridvan in April of 1863.

03. ...for yogurt to put on my cereal of a morning instead of milk.

04. ...that the temperature at 8:20 this morning was a brisk 66 degrees Fahrenheit.

05. ...for the rooster that crows at dawn every morning no matter what type of weather we are experiencing here in Las Vegas.

06. ...that I have room on the top shelf of my refrigerator for my water, juice, soda, and sports drinks. I do not have bend down and reach into the lower shelves to get a cold refreshing bottle of juice.

07. ...for the gentle 8mph wind we are experiencing in Las Vegas today.

08. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn today.

09. ...for the security screen on my outside entrance because I can have my door open and still have the screen locked with two locks.

10. ...that I am not irritated by neighbors honking their car horns for no reason at all hours of the day or night.



No comments: