Saturday, April 04, 2015

Saturday Summary: The Week of March 29 to April 4, 2015

Jalal (Glory), 15 Bahá (Splendour), 172 BE - Saturday, April 4, 2015 about 12:12 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It is the end of an interesting and exciting week for someone. Was it such a week for me? I went to the optometrist on Thursday and then I went to the grocery store. It doesn't sound exciting, but it was because I learned something. I have a problem with dry eyes so I use an over-the-counter eye drop in addition to the prescription eye drops because I have glaucoma. I also have thyroid disease. After discussing the dry eyes with my doctor he came to the conclusion that I am sleeping with my eyes open. He suggested another over the counter drops to put in my eyes after I put the glaucoma eye drops.

The next exciting thing that occurred on Thursday was that I went to a different supermarket. Before I left for the eye doctor Thursday morning, I decided that I would go to the grocery store after the appointment. I like to plan my trips so that I can do at least two things while I am out. I left the optometrist's office and headed for the grocery store. I decided on a different supermarket this time because the one I normally go to was out of my way. Going to a different grocery store or supermarket is exciting because the aisle arrangements are different. It is always an adventure finding the items on my grocery list (when I take a grocery list) in a new store.

The third exciting thing to happen was earning money from two different survey groups. This will come in handy because I have to purchase two over-the-counter eye drops this week. In addition I have to purchase a package of Depends© which is the only type of disposable undergarment I will wear when I leave the house. Fortunately, I have coupons for all three of the items I need to purchase. Now the only thing to do is figure out where I can get them for the least money without the coupons. I will use the coupons, but I don't want to spend any more money then I have to.

No comments: