Thursday, April 09, 2015

Thankful Thursday: April 9, 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 1 Jalál (Glory), 172 BE - Thursday, April 9, 2015 about 1:10 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.

02. ...for the birds singing in the pine tree across the street.

03. ...that I decided to clean out the refrigerator this afternoon.

04. ...for the beautiful white clouds decorating the blue sky.

05. ...that I was able to request money from two survey accounts within two weeks.

06. ...for the frozen oriental vegetables I had in the freezer because I am making them for lunch.

07. ...that the temperature at 12:56 pm was 68 degrees Fahrenheit in Las Vegas.

08. ...for spellcheckers because sometimes my fingers forget how to spell a word.

09. ...that I started my spring cleaning by deleting some items from my e-mail inbox.

10. ...for the beautiful of this early April afternoon.

No comments: