Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday Summary: Summarizing the Week of April 19 to April 25, 2015

Jalal (Glory), 17 Jalál (Glory), 172 BE - Saturday, April 25, 2015 about 4:01 pm Pacific Standard Time

I received the official news that there will be no Municipal General Election in Las Vegas because all the races were decided in the primaries. This means that I have all of June free to either work or look for another place to live. I also received my new triple A card through the mail.

I tried Gatorade again. I used to drink it several years ago, but stop for some reason. I'm not sure why I stopped drinking it because I've always like it. On Tuesday or Wednesday I purchased a box containing several 12 oz. bottles. I placed the bottles on the first shelf of my refrigerator when I clean it out on Wednesday or Thursday. Now I can take a cold bottle of Gatorade out of the fridge and drink it.

I wrote a number of blog entries, but I haven't worked on a story. I haven't written a story in two week. I suspect the problem was depression because I couldn't focus on anything except items less then 300 word. I'm not depressed today, but I don't know how long that will last. I think I will push myself to write at least one story in this coming week

No comments: