Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Summary: Take Action

Jalal (Glory), 10 Jalál (Glory), 172 BE - Saturday, April 18, 2015 about 3:44 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Take action!
Move forward through your fear,
even when the voice
of your fear shouts
"It will do no good!"

This has been a week of ebb and flow negativity. A week of focusing and unfocusing on the fears that creep into my mind unbidden. This has been a week of prayer and taking action. Sometimes the only actions I have taken is to write or do surveys. I am waiting for a check that will take care of one financial issue for a little bit, but the check has not come. If the check does not come by Monday, I do not know what I am going to do because I have to deposit it to take care of a bill.

Take action!
Pray and work,
work and pray
do not allow the voice of fear
to paralyze
either your thoughts
or your actions.

I discovered the following quote by Richie Norton: “To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.” As I read the thought I realized that I needed to take that advice. I have to go through my fear. I have to confront my fear and go through it because if I do anything else I can't find a solution to my problems.

No comments: