Sunday, November 02, 2014

November Poem: Daylight Savings Time Ends for 2014

Jamal (Beauty), 18 'Ilm (Knowledge), 171 BE - Sunday, November 2, 2014 about 6:39 pm Pacific Standard Time

extra hour of sleep
end of daylight savings time
for 2014

This is Day 32 of my 95-Day gratitude challenge and one of the things I am grateful is automatic time updates. I do not have to change the time on my computer or cellphone. That means I only have to deal with the microwave clock and the clock in the stove. I will change the clock on the stove sometime today and check to see if I have to change the clock on the microwave. Sometimes I do not spring the microwave clock forward so I do not have to change it back in November.

do sparrows observe
daylight savings time in song
they have their own time

It is November with shorter days, longer nights, and cooler temperatures. These things added to the change in time make the first week of November a bit hectic and confusing. Confusion comes with moving the clock back an hour because I think it should be later then what the clock reads.

morning temperatures
descend into the sixties
I need a sweater

No comments: