Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Chilly Tuesday Morning in Las Vegas

Fiḍal (Grace), 15 Qudrat (Power), 171 BE - Tuesday, November 18, 2014 about 10:07 am Pacific Standard Time

It is a chilly Tuesday morning in Las Vegas. The temperature at 9:56 am was 56 degrees Fahrenheit with scattered clouds and a wind chill factor of 56 degrees. The temperature is supposed to get up to 57 degrees by 11:00 am. It is autumn in Las Vegas. It is autumn in the desert.

I ate vegetable soup for breakfast this morning. I still have some of the vegetables left over so I can have them with some type of meat for lunch unless I decide to fix the T.V. dinner I have in the freezer. I need something warm to eat because that is the only way to keep warm.

The temperature has not descended below 50 degrees while I have been awake I have not turned on the warm air. I think the temperature got down to 46 degrees early this morning, but I was asleep so it did not matter. I do not like to sleep with the air on because it stuffs me up and causes me to wake up when I cough. I can always put more quilts on the bed if the cold wakes me up.



No comments: