Monday, November 24, 2014

Time to change from cool air the warm air on

Kamal (Perfection), 2 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Monday, November 24, 2014 about 4:16 pm Pacific Standard Time

It's time to change from cool air to warm air. I turn the air unit on long enough to change the settings. Now I have to decide if I want to keep the warm air set at 70 degrees or lower it to 68 or 69 degrees. I do not use the unit at night because it bothers my sinuses to have the air on all night. It also causes the power bill to go up if I keep the air on all night.

I do not plan to use the unit at all until after Thanksgiving. I may change my mind if it gets too cold especially of a morning. I may have to turn it on so that I can take a bath without getting too cold. On the other hand, I may just go to one of the stores and purchase a small heater for the bathroom. I can live with the rest of the house being cool because I put on sweaters and long sleeved sweat shirts during the day. At night I have a flannel night gown which is warm.

This is Las Vegas so, most of the time, it does not get that cold during the day. Nights are when it gets really cold so I have to have blankets and long sleeved nightgowns or pajamas to wear. Perhaps I will get me a new pair of pajamas, the only thing I have left from my old pajamas are the shirts. I lost the bottoms in the move or I packed them and they are stored in my sister's garage.

No comments: