Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Supplications: Thanksgiving Week Begins

Jamal (Beauty), 1 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Sunday, November 23, 2014 about 5:18 am Pacific Standard Time

It is Sunday of Thanksgiving week 2014 the temperature in Las Vegas at 4:56 am was 56 degrees Fahrenheit. A cold front moved into the area sometime Saturday evening, so the weather forecast for today is windy and cooler. The high for today is expected to be 63 degrees and the low 49. At 6:00 am the temperature is supposed to drop  to 48 degrees.

a chilly Sunday
with wind caressing palm fronds
grateful for coffee

Today is a hot coffee and soup day, which means I will finish off the celery soup I made. I have to go to the store on Monday to get more ingredients for soup or some canned soup. The problem with canned soup is the salt and potassium content.  I think I will stick  to making my own soup because I have some control over the potassium and salt content.

a windy Sunday
look at the wind chill factor
I give thanks for soup

No comments: