Sunday, November 09, 2014

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts on the Blahs

Jamal (Beauty), 6 Qudrat (Power), 171 BE - Sunday, November 9, 2014 about 12:56 pm Pacific Standard Time

Blahs refers to boring stuff. I think I have the blahs this afternoon, which means all I want to do is play solitaire games.  I have other things to do and to write besides an entry on the blahs. Perhaps I should say I have a case of the blahs.

The problem I am facing at t his moment is finding something to write about. I open a document and sit looking at a blank screen. My mind is also blank, which may explain why I am having difficulty spelling simple words.

Last week I got behind on my post. I got behind on my e-mail. I got behind on the surveys I do. I did not get behind on my NaNoWriMo novel. I did not get behind on my writing,com reviews. I need a schedule that I can work by; however, I there is a good possibility that it will get messed up sometime during the week.

I am trying too hard to compose this blog entry. Therefore, I wish everyone happy NaNoWriMo.

No comments: