Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Technical Difficulties: November 25, 2014

Fiḍal (Grace), 3 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Tuesday, November 25, 2014 about 9:23 am Pacific Standard Time

My printer will not work without a cartridge. I thought I had both a colored cartridge and a black and white cartridge, but I was wrong. I have cartridges I have for the printer is a color cartridge and a photo printing cartridge. Neither of these is going to solve my printer problem because I need to replace the black and white cartridge. I may have to replace the colored one as well.

Fortunately, I have enough money in the bank to purchase one, perhaps two cartridges, for the printer. I ope that solves the problem because I have to scan something in and e-mail it. I suppose if it does not solve my problem I will have to find someplace that will let me scan and e-mail the  item or call the 800 number to see if they have a fax number I can fax the information to. At least the technical difficulties I am confronting today are those that I can solve.  

No comments: