Friday, October 31, 2014

On the Eve of National Novel Writing Month

Istiqlal (Independence), 16 'Ilm (Knowledge), 171 BE - Friday, October 31, 2014 about 8:56 am Pacific Daylight Time

On Saturday, November 1, National Novel Writing Month begins, I am participating in this adventure in writing. The working title for my 2014 novel is Mark of the Blue Wolf with an expected word count of 50,000 plus.  I am storing my novel in my port at writing.com and intend to print out a copy of each day's work. I have to purchase a cartridge for my printer because I think the black and white cartridge in the printer is empty.

On November 1, I have to go the bank to deposit my check so I will purchase a printer cartridge while I am out. I suppose I should purchase a color cartridge as well; just in case its the color cartridge that is out of ink. I pray that the problem with the printer is the empty cartridges and not something more complicated or expensive to repair.

I also need to get some healthy snacks, but I am not sure what I want. I am on a low potassium, phosphorus, and protein diet so it is difficult to buy things that I can eat. Needless to say I read the labels on everything, so it takes me longer then normal to grocery shop. I have found that many items do not list the potassium or phosphorus levels the contain, which means I also have to check websites for those contents. Grocery shopping has become both an adventure and exercise. It is wonderful when I can get two thing accomplished at the same time in one store.

No comments: