Friday, November 28, 2014

My Favorite Black Friday Activity

Istiqlal (Independence), 6 Qawl (Speech), 171 BE - Friday, November 28, 2014 about 9:55 am Pacific Standard Time

My favorite Black Friday activity is to stay home and eat Thanksgiving leftover. I am blessed today to have leftovers because I ate Thanksgiving dinner at a neighbor's home. I brought a plate home with me yesterday, so I could have leftovers today.

On Black Friday
pumpkin pie makes a good breakfast,
with a cup of hot coffee.

I will warm the turkey and dressing over for lunch with the rest of the leftovers. I still have a piece of apple pie, so I may eat it either for supper or breakfast on Saturday morning. I would rather eat leftovers on Black Friday then go shopping. In fact, I am not leaving the house to go to the mall or the grocery store today because I do not like to shop on Black Friday.

On Black Friday
the malls are crowded
with Christmas shoppers
and the city streets are jammed
with drivers going to and from various stores.

No comments: