Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Last Sunday in January 2013

Jamál (Beauty), 9 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 169 B.E. - Sunday, January 27, 2013 about 8:45 A.M. Pacific Time

It is the last Sunday in January 2013. It is a beautiful and chilly (at least to those of us whose internal thermostat is out of whack) day in Las Vegas. The wind is blowing and the birds are singing, of course, birds have feathers to keep them warm so they do not have to worry about their body's thermostat.

It is the last Sunday in January and there is a puddle of water in my driveway. The water is the results of a late night winter rain. I am not sure when it rained because I did not look out my front door before I went to bed, so it is possible the rain came early this morning.

It is the last Sunday in January and I am think back over Saturday's events. I believe it rained sometime during the day as well as late at night. It is not raining today, in fact the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and the wind is blowing; all in all, it is a nice day, a good Sunday morning.

tree limbs are waving
their shadows are dancing
music of the wind

No comments: