Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, Monday

Kamál (Perfection), 10 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 169 B.E. - Monday, January 28, 2013 about 11:55 A.M. Pacific Time

I remember a song from my youth with the words "Monday, Monday," the next words said something about not liking Monday. I think the Beatles recorded it, but that is all I remember about the song. I wish I could remember more because today I would like to sing that song.

This morning I did a load of laundry, when I went to take the clothes out of the washer they were still very wet. This has happened before, that event was cause by the cord from a pair of slacks got tangled around the agitator. I thought that was the problem this morning; however, when I emptied the washer nothing had gotten tangled. The other possibility is that the load was unbalanced.

If the problem was not caused by an unbalanced load, then I have to call a repairman to fix it. I am not looking forward to that because I will have to wait until after February 4th when my check comes in. That means I have to be extremely careful with the clothes I have and not get anything on them because I do not have the time or the money to go to the laundromat. I still have two or three of Mom's adult bibs in the house, so I may begin wearing those when I eat, just to be on the safe side.

1 comment:

The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

Monday Monday
can't trust that day
Monday Monday
sometimes it just turns out that way

I like the Mommas and the Poppas