Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts on Jauary 22, 2013

Fiḍál (Grace), 4 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 169 B.E. - Tuesday, January 22, 2013 about 2:55 P.M Pacific Time

This morning, I received a care package from one of my brothers. I contain food items, which included a large bag of coffee. It is a brand that I have not tried before, so I am looking forward to making a carafe. I have to find space in the cupboard for the items, I think I will put the coffee in the refrigerator. Normally, I would wait until I opened the coffee to put it in the fridge, but I think that is the only place it  will fit.

It is a nice day in Las Vegas, when I went out  for the newspaper this morning it was warmer then yesterday. The wind is still blowing, but the temperature is nice. Yesterday I turned on the television and watched the news, the meteorologist said we would have warmer temperatures this week. I like warm temperatures better then cold temperatures because my joints do not  hurt.

1 comment:

The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

I really enjoy your posts Neva. Have you considered publishing them in a book? I would buy it.

I leave comments here but never get a response; do you get them here? You added me on FB but never respond to my posts there either. I don't do silence very well. If you don't want to connect then let me know and I'll leave you be.